Comment on page
Build, iterate, and riff with your team in real-time.
- 1.Navigate to the "Account" dropdown in the top right corner of the page. In the dropdown menu, you'll find the option to "Create Team Account".
- 2.Fill in the form with your Team name, Flipside profile link, team website URL, and Twitter handle. Click "Create Team" to land in the Team's Profile. This is the home base to invite teammates and find published dashboards.
- 3.Add Team Members via their Flipside username or their email. Assign them a role and hang tight!
- 4.To accept an invite, refresh the page to find invites in the "Account" dropdown. Once accepted, it's time to collaborate!
Seamlessly collaborate with your teammates on the same query or dashboard.
- See who is currently working on a query or dashboard and what they are doing by following their cursors.
- Multiple analysts can work on the same query and dashboard together. For example, two analysts on the same query can simultaneously write CTEs. Or, two analysts can work on different tabs of a dashboard.
Regardless of what workspace you're working in, get credit for the hard work you put in. A dashboard published by a team will list individual team members who worked on the particular dashboard.
When a query or dashboard is transferred, a copy of it is made in the selected workspace and all members of that workspace will now get access to that query or dashboard.
When a dashboard is transferred, all underlying queries of that dashboard will be transferred to the selected workspace as well to ensure the dashboard runs as expected.
To transfer a dashboard or query to another workspace, click on the overflow menu (⋅⋅⋅) and select "Copy to Workspace". Then in the modal, select the workspace you'd like to transfer to.
Easily switch between your personal workspace and your team's workspace by selecting the workspace you want to work in. Navigate to the "Account" dropdown to select your workspace.
- API: Teams can continue to use the Flipside API. The team owner and admins can manage team keys and payment settings while all contributors can use the API.
- Live Query: To use Live Query in a team workspace, all members of the team must input keys and credentials. The same applies to key and credentials stored in the Secrets Manager.