This is where your files live -- organize them by creating collection and nesting collections.
This section will cover:
The list of files under "My Work" can grow very quickly as you create test queries and new dashboards. For this reason, we have incorporated some features like search and sort to help you quickly find and access past work.
- Search: You can use the search bar in my work to look for any queries and dashboards you have created. Note, that Collections will not return in search results.
- Sort: You can also sort my work using the three dots next to the search bar.
As the list of files grows in my work, here are some tips and tricks to help you stay organized. We will go over the images below from left to right.
- 1.File Types: To start, there are 3 types of objects that you can create under my work: collections, queries, and dashboards.
- 2.Collections: To organize files by topic, you can create collections! To do that, click the "+" button and give your collection a name. Collections will always live on the top of "My Work".
- 3.Drag and Drop: To move a file you have created, simply drag and drop that file to the desired location in the files tree.
- 4.Multi-Select: To move multiple files at once, ctrl+shift (cmd+shift on mac) and click to select the files you want to move, then drag and drop them to the desired location in the file tree.