The homepage of the app, and the best way to keep your finger on the pulse of what's happening in crypto data. Here you can see what dashboards are trending for different chains and projects.
This section will cover:
Being in the top 8 also increases your ranking as an analyst on Flipside. In fact, the longer your work occupies a Top 8 slot, the higher your ranking climbs.
So, How do you get your work into a Top 8 slot?
That's a bit of 🧪 a l c h e m y ✨ that will stay a secret. But we can tell you that it's a mix of traffic, likes, and social media engagement — the better your content and the more you share it, the higher chance you have of ranking. Here are a few best practices to raise your chances:
- Focus your dashboard on one relevant, interesting insight. Make it easy for viewers to answer, "Why is this data important?"
- Title your board simply and clearly, centered on what a person will learn through it.
- Tweet your board, tagging relevant people for exposure.
There are 100K+ dashboards on Flipside 🤯 Here's how to find the ones you're interested in!
Ways to browse dashboards on Flipside.
- Search for a topic: if you have a topic in mind (like: "impermanent loss osmosis"), type it into the search bar to see all the relevant dashboards.
- Focus on a project: if you have a project you're interested in, simply use the filter on the right-hand side to only see dashboards relevant to that project.